Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey guys!

If you haven't heard I am going to North Myrtle Beach, SC this summer  for a summer project with CRU (formally known as Campus Crusade for Christ).  It is an amazing opportunity that approximately 90 students will join me on. I will be sharing my faith as vacationers and college students flood the area and I will be involved in outreaches on the beach and surrounding community.  At the same time I will be in a small group Bible Study and discipleship ministry.  I can't wait to increase my understanding of God's word, deepen my relationship with Him, and spread the Gospel to as many people as I can!  Not only will I gain all of that, but I will gain life long relationships with some amazing people!! I still can't believe how much God has blessed me in this experience already! God is good all the time!! My only request is your prayer as I seek to follow the Lord! 

I hope all of you have a wonderful summer!! I will be posting updates as often as I can!

In Christ,

Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment