Thursday, May 31, 2012

Two nights ago I had my date night with Jesus! It was so awesome to have so much time set aside for Him! I recommend everyone to take a good hour or two a night a week to spend some solid time in His word and then all of the other days during the week continue with your normal quiet time.  Last night it was outreach night and I was able to talk to some people on the beach.  Even though it was just an okay night of outreach, I'm relying that God will take our conversations and use it in their life to come to know Jesus! When the whole group came together after outreach, we found out that just last night 94 conversations were initiated, 4 people came to Christ, and 29 KGPs were handed out! How awesome is that?! This gets me very excited to continue doing outreach so that I may help people come to know Jesus!

Last night I finally got the call that I was waiting for!  I got a job interview for Finish Line tomorrow at 2!  As some of you might know, I have had issues with trying to find a job so I really hope that they hire me! If you could please pray for me!

In Christ,
Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment